Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the contest

OH MY GOD!
so this contest that i entered with arrival mag NZ is consuming my every thought!
and last night they updated the applicants with one new piece of information.
you have to submit a 1-3 minute video saying why you should get the job.
so i have been freaking out since i heard the news. going over different ways to get my point across.
i am hoping to film my video and get it up on youtube by the end of the week.
i am nervous on some levels because i don't nearly have as many 'likes' or 'shares' on my photo as some of the other applicants.
but if how many minutes of my day are consumed with the thought of winning this contest counted towards it at all, i would be the winner hands down.
so if you haven't already, please tell your friends and family and LIKE THIS PHOTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment